“From the moment I met Dave Richard for the sale, to the scheduled time for install, and through the completion of work, I am exceptionally happy with all services. I was advised of scheduling and given status of work as it went on. I will highly recommend D.F. Richard for work.”
Dan & DonnaRochester
“As always, quick response and good service!”
“We have relied on DFR for the past 30 years and have ALWAYS been impressed by your fast and efficient service. Thank you!”
“Great service and office team.”
“It will be 50 years I have been with your company. Whenever I call with a question your customer service people are always courteous and helpful.”
“I don’t check 'excellent' without meaning it! I am very satisfied with all aspects of your work!”
“D.F. Richard is always prompt, efficient, and fixes the issue quickly. Wouldn’t use anyone else!”
“Technician was great, friendly , explained everything and showed me the results.”
“Always accommodating to our needs. Very friendly and nice to the community.”
Somersworth Fire Department
“We were out of town when service was needed. We made an SOS call and service was performed expediently. We thank you so much for the excellent service. Your company is top notch.”
Nina and JohnRollinsford
“All your techs are patient teachers. As a single woman with no knowledge of mechanical basement things, this is very helpful!!! (The men are also friendly but respectful).”
“Very satisfied. Recommended your company to several co-workers. Very professional.”
Enter your zip code to find out if we service your area
Winter will be here soon!
Cold weather is coming. There‘s no stopping it, so get your home ready today while it‘s still warm enough to give you time to prepare.
Here‘s what you can do:
- Install a wireless thermostat and control your home comfort from anywhere. No longer wait until you get home to find out you have no heat. With a wireless thermostat, you can check your heat setting from anywhere. If you see a drop in temperature you know it is time to place a service call.
- Stay connected with our mobile app.
- Schedule your heating system tune-up or gas check
- Have basebard heat and pets? Hair can collect on top of the fins. Remove the front of your baseboards and vacuum.
- If your heating system refuses start on the first try, make sure the emergency switch is in the on position. Still not starting, hit the reset button on your heating system. It can take up to 2-3 minutes for it to start. Still nothing happened, do not press again, place a service call.
- Ask about our Service Protection Plans, peace of mind and cost savings are at your fingertips.
- Clear all debris from around your heating system so it is easily accessible and there is no air flow restriction.
- If you are traveling during the winter months, please make sure that your driveway is kept cleared and there is a path to the front door.
- Clear all debris from around your fuel tank, fill pipe or propane gas tank.