“Very satisfied. Recommended your company to several co-workers. Very professional.”
“Great service and office team.”
“Technician was great, friendly , explained everything and showed me the results.”
“D.F. Richard is always prompt, efficient, and fixes the issue quickly. Wouldn’t use anyone else!”
“We were out of town when service was needed. We made an SOS call and service was performed expediently. We thank you so much for the excellent service. Your company is top notch.”
Nina and JohnRollinsford
“Always accommodating to our needs. Very friendly and nice to the community.”
Somersworth Fire Department
“We have relied on DFR for the past 30 years and have ALWAYS been impressed by your fast and efficient service. Thank you!”
“I don’t check 'excellent' without meaning it! I am very satisfied with all aspects of your work!”
“From the moment I met Dave Richard for the sale, to the scheduled time for install, and through the completion of work, I am exceptionally happy with all services. I was advised of scheduling and given status of work as it went on. I will highly recommend D.F. Richard for work.”
Dan & DonnaRochester
“All your techs are patient teachers. As a single woman with no knowledge of mechanical basement things, this is very helpful!!! (The men are also friendly but respectful).”
“As always, quick response and good service!”
“It will be 50 years I have been with your company. Whenever I call with a question your customer service people are always courteous and helpful.”
Enter your zip code to find out if we service your area
Best of the Seacoast
Come see why we have been voted "Best of the Seacoast" for three years running!
Spring is finally here! There are many things you can do now to avoid problems and have a trouble-free spring. Here are a few suggestions.
- Schedule yearly preventative maintenance on your heating, cooling, and hot water equipment.
- Replace all air filters.
- Keep your home comfy upon your arrival by investing in a wireless thermostat. Monitor your home while your away.
- Clean your registers, vents, and baseboards to remove dust buildup and pet dander before you turn on your air conditioner.
- Keep access to outside equipment easy for maintenance. Avoid planting in these areas.
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors/CO2 detectors.