Website Terms and Conditions:
THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIAL AND CONTENT HEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- Information on applications or other forms; including identity information such as address, telephone number, social security number, credit information, income and employment.
- Credit card, debit card, and bank account information.
- Information about a customer’s transactions with us or others, including fuel consumption and products ordered.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency; and
- Information we obtain from others in the process of verifying information a customer provides to us.
- Information about website users, including the user’s domain, browser, and operating system and about the pages the user accessed on our website and information as to what site the user came from.
- The content of email received, including the email address, are retained.
Such information may be provided or received in physical or electronic form (such as over the internet or by email).
D.F. Richard Energy does not share your personal information with third parties, except for purposes of electronic account management and bill payment services, credit verification, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, fraud prevention and contract enforcement. We do not share your personal information with third parties for the purpose of independent telemarketing or direct mail marketing of their own products and services. We reserve the right to share, transfer, or provide personal information to other third parties in the future, subject to the requirements of applicable laws and regulations.
We are committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of your personal information, including information provided via the internet and e-mail. Although no one can make absolutely sure that every internet or email communication is 100% secure, we make every effort to help ensure that your online sessions and e-mail to D.F. Richard Energy are secure.
D.F. Richard Energy restricts access to your personal information to those of our employees who need to know that information to provide products, services or account management. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information, including privacy and security training for employees. If you choose to use our electronic account management and bill payments services, personal information is provided to third party service providers subject to confidentiality and security obligations. Your use of such services constitutes your consent to providing personal information to such service providers.
Links to third party sites are included on D.F. Richard Energy’s website only for your convenience. D.F. Richard Energy does not control such third party sites and is not responsible for the contents or security of such sites. Additionally, D.F. Richard Energy does not control the privacy policies of the sites to which it provides links. You should be aware that if you link to such a site, you are subject to that site’s privacy policies.
If you have any concern about the privacy of your personal information or information you share with us via this website or by email, please contact customer service at 800-649-6457.
Online Account Data Inquiries and Deletion Request
For inquiries about the data associated with your online customer account accessed via the D.F. Richard Customer Portal or D.F. Richard App or to request for your account to be deleted, you can Contact Us to submit a request form.